With more than 30 years of experience, we are a reliable partner in pharmaceutical translation services. We prepare translations in accordance with all applicable authority regulations and ensure that the content and language of the translations is correct. Translation quality and usability are our priority.
Our text team consists of translation professionals and regulatory affairs experts and, if necessary, we consult other medical or pharmaceutical experts to ensure high translation quality. A second expert review is always included in our translation price, and we utilise modern translation tools in our quality assurance program.
We translate texts related to regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, clinical studies, medical devices and food and nutrition, such as:
- product information texts (SmPC, PL, labelling)
- patient information leaflets, informed consents, ethics committee documents and applications to the authorities (including back-translations)
- adverse drug reaction reports and risk management materials
- documents related to pharmaceutical procurement
- documents related to applications for reimbursement status and reasonable wholesale price
- instructions for use, labellings and package labels
- SOP documents and articles
- websites, marketing materials and product materials for healthcare professionals.
Our working languages are English, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Russian. We can also deliver other languages with the help of our global network.
For more information please contact
Head of Support operations