Despite the COVID-19 pandemic and its profound impact on the entire world, 2020 was a good year for Medfiles. Many new deals were closed and attractive revenues generated by serving our clients in the best possible way. Let us have a closer look at the past year:
- In May 2020, Gregory Ambra was appointed as the new CEO of Medfiles Ltd.
- Ninokata Norifumi was nominated as the new President.
- A new Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) was established by the IT department in order to better respond to new cyber security challenges.
Clinical study services
- Medfiles and its sister company DZS Clinical Services reinforced their mutual collaboration and initiated several joint projects.
- A set of new SOPs was compiled to ensure conformity with the MDR regulation and the updated ISO 14155 standard.
- A new Agatha eTMF system was taken in use in the EU area.
- QP certification service was activated.
- Medfiles passed Fimea’s GMP inspection successfully with no major or critical findings.
- Data integrity compliance was improved with new systems and equipment.
- New technology in the form of a rotary benchtop tablet press was introduced to strengthen R&D and laboratory operations.
- Data management of the client projects was further enhanced.
- Several external trainings were organised by MD and IVD team.
- Food unit helped their clients in several novel food projects.
- Regulatory services related to feed and cosmetics were added to the Food unit’s service portfolio.
- The PV team was reinforced with new employees and the EU QPPV services were improved by introducing new resources.
Contact our experts directly for business collaboration or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for service-specific queries.
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on the latest industry news.