Working at medfiles
We strive for the well-being of our employees and want to hear new ideas on how to develop our operations inside the company as well as the services we offer our clients. With our culture of open discussion and flexibility, we offer our employees a workplace supported by our values.
Working with motivated and highly skilled international teams helps each of us grow professionally, and our unofficial social gatherings strengthen our positive community spirit. With the help of each other, we can work together to achieve our shared vision.
Medfiles as employer
- We love to talk with our employees – and really listen to what they have to say.
- Promises made to our employees are promises kept.
- We value the balance between work and personal life.
- We constantly strive to develop our working environment to support the physical and mental well-being of our personnel.
- Lifelong learning is as important to us as it is to our employees.
We do our best to ensure that each of our employees feels well both at work and in their free time. We offer our employees the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility for hybrid work, depending on the job description
- Work culture that supports different families and life situations
- Team spirit – a fair, encouraging and supporting work community
- Possibility of 5 weeks of vacation per year – also in the Baltics
- Regular trainings
- Support for an active lifestyle and physical well-being, such as sports/massage benefit and bike benefit
- Mobile phone benefit
- Lunch benefit
- Gift card for employment years – a little recognition to our long-term employees (beginning at 5 years of employment)
- Work well-being events, Christmas parties and joint events between the countries
- Compensation for eyeglasses/contact lenses
Benefits may vary by country.
Individual training plans
We value lifelong learning, and our employees have a strong say in which direction they would like to develop their career and competence. We offer the following:
- Comprehensive orientation program for new employees
- Wide range of internal trainings provided by our own experts
- Training plans and programs to thoroughly assess the competencies of our employees and how to develop them, based on their needs as well as the company’s needs. For example, our laboratory unit offers HPLC, microbiological and inhalation training, as well as different kinds of method training and GMP training.