We are looking for an experienced EXPERT IN PHARMACOVIGILANCE
Your tasks will include wide-ranging responsibilities concerning the safety of both human and veterinary medicines and medical devices.
What we require from you:
Extensive knowledge of pharmacovigilance including all tasks within the pharmacovigilance system
- • Long-term experience in pharmacovigilance tasks
- • Project management skills
- • Knowledge of pharmacovigilance document management systems
- • Sales minded attitude
- • Good communication skills (written and oral)
- • Flexibility and the ability work independently and take initiative
- • Strong written and oral English skills
We offer an enthusiastic work environment with ample opportunities to develop yourself. We request you to send your application, CV and salary request by 15.12.2016 to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Satu Kujala, Director, Healthcare services, GSM 050 577 9003