We want our employees to feel well both at work and at home, while feeling that they belong to the team. That’s why we do all we can to provide a sense of wellbeing for them.
Benefits may vary by country.
- Flexible Schedules – possibility to work from office or remotely with adjustable time-schedule
- Ergonomic, well equipped, mental health supporting work environment
- Possibility of 5 weeks vacation per year also in Baltics
- Compensation for eyeglasses/contact lenses
- Support for active lifestyles and physical health, such as sports/massage, bike benefit
- Mobile phone benefit
- Lunch benefit
- Gift card for worked years – a little thank to our long-term employees (beginning at 5 years of employment)
- Common cross-border events and local Christmas events
- Professional development/trainings
- Family friendly attitude
- Healthy and stable work environment – supportive and friendly attitude in a team from colleagues to managers
We care about lifelong-learning, and as such our employees have a strong word in which directions they would like to develop.
- Comprehensive familiarisation training package for newcomers.
- Wide range of internal trainings provided by our own experts.
- Training plans in place for our employees to properly assess and develop their competencies based on their and the company’s needs.
- For example, in our laboratory unit, we have HPLC-, microbiological- and inhalation-trainings, as well as different kinds of method trainings and GMP-trainings.